13 December 2009

handmade christmas/etsy post

I am excited to tell you all about the handmade goodies I am making for presents, but for fear that readers are recipiants, I will show the only thing I know I can...fishing lures!!!

Philip and I worked on these yesterday for my buddy Matt and brother in law's gifts:

a very special thanks to Dickson for giving us lure fever and a quick demo. He wrote and illustrated a book on lures and flies called Every Angler's Guide to Lures and Flies. It's super witty and fun, much the same as he is.

In addition to all things Christmasy, I managed to post a bunch of new gear on etsy! it's all of the leftovers from the holiday sale, but new projects nonetheless. I am obsessed with the cross stitch pins. so obsessed that i am hoping to save up for this really nice button maker so they can drop in price and time to make. (and become circles!! )


Hope you are all getting in to the holiday spirit! I know I finally am. Between putting up the tree and going to a Christmas folk/sing-a-long/performance thingy, it would be hard not to. Impossible even. 11 more days!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment