11 July 2009

flower clips for sale




well, i completed the first batch of flower clips and with a lovely model took some great photos last night. i just posted 6 of them on etsy for sale, the other two went to their new homes. i am so excited about these cuties, but I am in need of making some more sweet little birds since the coop is dwindling fast!
on a sad note, the minnow and i have agreed to separate....but it is all for the greater good since she is off to live in London!! (i am sooo jealous, but very happy for her) As soon as I know what her new etsy store is named I will update you. I have decided to keep 'minnow and the bee' as my store and adopted my husband as the honorary minnow since he often helps me with tough decisions, like what button to pair with what fabric. that and he technically came up with the name for us.
That's the report from the bee. Thanks for stopping in:)

2 comments: