06 February 2010

wsps does it again

as you may (or may not) recall this time last year i got a very exciting gig working with the World's Smallest Postal Service (WSPS) for the Valentines Day rush. I was honored to be asked back this year and even more filled with joy when I saw the latest creation from Leafcutter Designs (artist extraordinaire Lea Redmond).

button package

there is still time to order!! so if you are in the market for a unique, completely adorable, handmade original, artistic, and FUN gift for your valentine- may I suggest you get on it?
thanks for being so creative and sharing it with the world Lea!


4 comments:

  1. Love it. Gotta have it.
    Did you create the idea? It's very cute.
    love, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no, not me, as i said it's a creation from Leafcutter Designs, my friend Lea Redmond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty! ;) Just love it! And am enjoying your spot in the world too, Curious Bees! :)

    ReplyDelete